Lead Floor Technician
$13 per hour
Floor Tech Responsibilities:
- Cleaning offices, hallways, common areas and other areas.
- Moving furniture before and after cleaning.
- Cleaning, dusting, mopping, stripping and waxing floors.
- Measuring chemicals correctly.
- Operating chemical dispensing units.
- Labeling chemicals correctly.
- Cleaning, maintaining, and storing equipment and PPE proficiently.
- Keeping inventory of floor areas, and scheduling cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Reporting maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Assisting with hazardous waste collection as requested by supervisor.
Floor Tech Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent preferred.
- Floor maintenance experience preferred.
- Completion of drug test.
- Completion of on-the-job training.
- Undeterred by exposure to hazardous chemicals, bodily fluids, and communicable and infectious diseases.
- Resilient to noise.
- Physically agile.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Floor Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
- 7:00 a.m.
Typical end time:
- 6:00 p.m.
- Bi-weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for someone who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which candidate with military experience are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma