GrimeGuru Janitorial Service
$9 an hour – Part-time
The cleaning technician (cleaning tech) will report directly to the appropriate regional supervisor of GrimeGuru. The Cleaning Tech will perform cleaning and janitorial services.
The cleaning technician performs cleaning and janitorial services for customers as defined by GrimeGuru management. This includes cleaning building facilities, offices, restrooms, conference rooms, windows and floors.
The Cleaning Technician’s Duties and Responsibilities
Cleaning techs will support the following cleaning tasks:
- Use of correct equipment (right equipment for the job) and correct use of cleaning chemicals
- Cleaning windows and blinds
- Removal of all trash and debris
- Vacuuming and mopping of all floors
- Cleaning and sanitation of restrooms
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain janitor closet
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
The cleaning tech should have at least 1 years of experience (willing to train) in janitorial cleaning service. The cleaning tech should be a high school graduate or have a GED.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $9.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
- 5:00 p.m.
Typical end time:
- 8:00 p.m.
- Office Building
- Bi-weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for someone who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which candidates with military experience are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply